You've come to the right place to find your partner in getting your home sold.
Selling a home can be very stressful and I have your covered. I promise to help you sell your home in the fastest amount of time while netting your the most amount of money as possible. Our partnership begins when we meet and continues throughout a lifetime. We may start off as strangers but by the time your home is sold we end up as family. I hope that is okay with you.
I work with the best professionals in the industry to work with us: real estate photographers, stagers, videographers and more to ensure that your home launches in the strongest way possible to bring you the most amount of buyers touring your home.
My over the top marketing plan will ensure that your property is seen and sold! I have no interest in listing a home, my primary objective is to get yours sold!
BELOW ARE 5 OUT OF MY 25 PROACTIVE STEPS TO “ANGIE GETS IT SOLD”
1. Initiate my Professional Client Services – selling your home can be a very stressful time and we want to help in every way possible and make this an easy experience. Being professional is one thing, but going that extra mile is what makes the difference between mediocre and extraordinary.
2. Create a customized Strategic Plan to Sell Your Home, which includes Staging, Pricing it competitively to sell... not sit.
3. Develop & execute my marketing plan for your home that is Over the Top Marketing to Buyers which includes geo-targeting to a local audience online and on social media. The marketing to potential buyers is what gets your home sold in days!
4. Feature your property on our website and submit your listing to over 700 other sites for the Strongest Internet Presence available. (Zillow, Truilia, Realtor, WSJ, NYTimes & more)
5. Each and every day I look for buyers for your property and even move up buyers who might be in a different price range.
Make sure your home is getting ALL the attention it deserves by working with me!
If you’ve considered selling your home, I'd be happy to provide you with a full market analysis of what your property may be worth. If you can’t wait for me to come out, please feel free to use my free market analysis tool to give you a rough estimate of the value of your property.
To find out more about selling your home, click here